Which program is right for you?
Your Writing Roadmap®
All career stages
12-week online program
Navigate helps tenure-track womxn and nonbinary professors with a disruptive perspective on their field to publish their backlog of papers so that their voice can have the impact they know is possible.
• You have published at least one article in a peer reviewed academic journal
• You are sitting on 3+ article drafts in various stages of “done” (from just an outline or figures to several sections written)
• You have too much data for the amount of time that you have to write it up
• You are in a full-time tenure-track or otherwise “permanent” academic position
• You are looking for an accelerated way to clear their publication pipelines before taking on their next big project (like preparing their dossier for promotion, going on the job market, submitting a grant)
• You have s**t to say!
Faculty Development Retreats
Women and minoritized faculty are overstressed, overworked, and more likely to leave academia altogether. Our Scholar’s Voice™ retreat is a professional development experience designed to inspire women faculty with the mindset and strategy to take control of their time by centering their writing and publishing. We use writing as a tool to align all the competing obligations of women faculty and help them design a fulfilling, legacy-building career.
• Increase world-class research at your institution
• Create more satisfied students & increase enrollment
Stay current in Academic Publishing
Subscribe to our newsletter:
In the Pipeline
writing tips, publishing trends, reading recomendations, free workshops