Which program is right for you?
Your Writing Roadmap®
All career stages
12-week online program
Navigate helps tenure track womxn and nonbinary professors double their publishing output in a year by implementing 10 essential time and project management/productivity systems with weekly support/accountability of coaching and peers.
• You have published something
• You’re sitting on a lot of almost-done articles OR have a lot of ideas
• You are struggling to manage time because of competing demands (lots of teaching, lots of service, lots of mentoring/advising–you are in high demand!)
Design Your Dossier
6-month coaching program
Amplify teaches early career scholars a process for securing promotion by developing publication-focused strategies, boundaries, and priorities in a peer- and coach-supported small group.
• You are sitting on more data than you can publish about
• You are ambitious but exhausted
• You are ready to reject the overworking status quo and believe their is a feminist way to be successful in academia that is fundamentally different from how others before you have found success–and even more effective
Your Midcareer Uplevel
Elevate helps midcareer scholars identify and make a plan to reach the next big milestone in their career by identifying and working in their zone of genius with the support of coaching and peers.
• You cannot keep going at pre-tenure pace
• You have more to offer
• See yourself as important, smart, innovative
• You are held back in fully realizing yourself by minutiae/what other people want you to do
Faculty Development Retreats
Women and minoritized faculty are overstressed, overworked, and more likely to leave academia altogether. Our Scholar’s Voice retreat is a professional development experience designed to inspire women faculty with the mindset and strategy to take control of their time by centering their writing and publishing. We use writing as a tool to align all the competing obligations of women faculty and help them design a fulfilling, legacy-building career.
• Increase world-class research at your institution
• Create more satisfied students & increase enrollment
Stay current in Academic Publishing
Subscribe to our newsletter:
In the Pipeline
writing tips, publishing trends, reading recomendations, free workshops